Phew, I’ve finally managed to add my almost 10 years of posting ((350+ posts) under my “HikingArtist” name into my Frits Ahlefeldt site. So now I use: FritsAhlefeldt only.
Logbook 15 March – The worse and more extreme the weather becomes… The more people wants to stay in their cars
8. March, 2019 I wonder if a home is much more than a house and a place… Things like a relationship, a feeling, a time, a trail… and a story. A story we follow in all we do, both day and night.
7. March – If we move from fueling our cars, to fuel our phones instead, and continue on foot, it could be a good thing both for us and the environment
6. March 2019 – The approaching sea level rise, with walls of water heading for our cities is so scary that most of us simply ignore it
5. March 2019 – Simple living is one of the things that can help us reduce our impact on the planet
4. March 2019 More and more of our decisions are based on data collected, stored and analyzed, not by humans, but by computers
3. March 2019 As parents we often drive our kids to what-ever and where-ever they need to go – But walking together with them is a better alternative
Sometimes tourism experts promise good and better times, if the locals are willing to fit into the right Instagram moments
Drawing of process from garden cut off to feeding living house with organic material and extracting new soil
Every year garden owners throw out thousand of tons of perfectly good and bio rich tree and garden cut off – Could we mimic river flooding and use all this to create amazing biodiversity hotspots close to our cities?